Online game fever has hit many circles, from children to adults. The number of gamer are continues to grow. The development is inseparable from the role of sophistication of today’s smartphones.
The continued development of smartphones makes it easy for smartphone users to play games. The trend that was crowded by Indonesian people is Pokemon Go, Clash of Clans, Clash Royale and many more.
The interest of young people to play games is getting higher, not a few people who try to make their own games. Although there are many types of games that can be searched and downloaded on the Google Play Store for free.
Apparently only armed with an Android smartphone, you can also make your own games. No need for special skills, even some ways to make Android games do not require coding. So you can create your own games freely.
Use Appsgeyser For Making Game
How to make your own Android game the first you can through the Appsgeyser website. The steps are very easy for you to follow.
- You open the appsgeyser.com website, then click Create Now.
- Then select Other App. This is the page for you to make a game. Because the website does not only provide games.
- Then select Matching Puzzle.
- This is an example of making a game about puzzles. When you try to make this game, you have to provide at least 6 different images to make your puzzle model.
- Change all elements according to your needs.
- If you have, you can see the preview first. If so, click Next.
- Fill in all steps according to your needs.
- Then click Create. Previously you must have an Apssgeyser account first so you can retrieve the Apk file of the game you created earlier.
Making Game With Quickappninja
Then you can make your own game through Quickappninja. How to make this Android game first you have to register on the site. In this site, there are 5 types of games that you can choose.
The 5 types of games available include guessing pictures, guessing images with words, guessing images with picture puzzles, stringing words and the last chat history. How to make this Android game will take the example of making guessing games with words.
- Click games options. Here you will choose Guess the Picture or guess the picture with the word.
- The display will display editing content and game color. Some need to be edited are game icons, game themes, content quizzes in games, game sounds, game menus and others. You only have to choose according to your wishes.
- Then you will be asked to set the source game. All you have to do is fill in the name of the game, email, terms and amount of letters.
- After everything is finished, click Generate Game in the right corner. You just have to wait before the game can be downloaded and uploaded to the Google Play Store.
On this website you can make money from the games you make. The condition is that after you have finished setting up source games, you select Monetization, but before that you must have an account on Google AdMob (Google advertising service).
Learn Android Games Tips
From the examples of ways to make the above Android games you can copy easily. Making your own game turns out you don’t have to need coding skills as many people think. You can even make money from the results of games that you make yourself if you put it in the Google Play Store.
Some of the game maker sites you can get on the internet. The best sites for creating your own games include Contruct 2, which is the best software for you that can’t be used with coding systems. GameMaker: Studio is also a way to make Android games in easily understood languages.
Unity as an Android game maker software you can try too. This software can make 3D based games easily, 2D can also. You also use this Software for free. Godot Game Engine you also need to try.
Unreal Engine 4 is an Android game maker software that is quite complicated. Maybe for beginners it is a bit difficult to use this software. This software can create virtual reality, education, architecture and also film.
That’s how to make Android games that you can emulate and some examples of game makers themselves for those of you who lack knowledge about coding systems. Hopefully the article how to make the Android game above can give you inspiration and provide references for those of you who want to try making your own game.
Aside from being an online game connoisseur, there’s nothing wrong with trying to make your own game and upload it to the Google Play Store.